Simple and easy milk cake
View in original language
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Sugar2 cup
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Butter or margarine2 tablespoon
- Milk600 ml
- First turn the oven to 180 degrees.
- dough preparation In the blender we will add the milk, butter/margarine, eggs, sugar and wheat flour then beat everything for approximately 4 minutes.
- Grease the mold with butter and wheat or you can just grease it with cooking oil, it is important that it is a pudding mold.
- With the shape already greased, we will put all the cake mixture in the shape and then just take it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees and let it bake for approximately 45 minutes depending on your oven.