View in original language
- Wheat Flour (1 and a half cups)1 cup
- Milk (cup of tea)1 cup
- Oil (half a cup)1/2 cup
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Maizena1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Chopped or grated ham to taste
- Chopped or grated mozzarella to taste
- Chopped fried pepperoni sausage to taste
- Chopped Fried Bacon to taste
- Beat the oil, eggs, wheat flour, cornstarch, salt and milk in a blender. Beat until the dough is homogeneous.
- Transfer the dough from the blender to a bowl to mix the other ingredients of your choice. I have given suggestions above.
- Grease a Tray with margarine and wheat flour and pour the dough onto the Tray. Top with the ingredients of your choice if you like and sprinkle with grated cheese if you prefer.
- Bake in the oven at medium temperature for approximately 40 minutes.
- Optional: you can put cheese or catupiry in the dough