View in original language
- Baroa Potatoes | 1 kg
- Turmeric | 0 to taste
- Olive oil | 0 to taste
- Salt | 0 to taste
- Ground beef | 250 g
- Leek, Basil | 1 to taste
- Pepper, Garlic and Onion | 1 to taste
- Cook the potato with water and a little salt after being cooked in the pan itself, process the potato with a mixer (remove the excess water if there is still) and add oil, and correct the salt.
- Make a good stir-fry with the ground beef (leek and onion peppers).
- Add some homemade tomato sauce with basil. Then just assemble the pie!
- Grease a refractory with olive oil, place half of the mashed potato, the ground meat stuffing and cover with the rest of the mashed potato.
- If you prefer, you can freeze it too, just don't forget to set the date to thaw it out, you can put it in the fridge the night before or take it straight from the freezer to the oven!
- It's a great preparation to have in the freezer already assembled and ready to put in the oven when you want a simple and healthy meal.
Did you like this recipe?