POTATO CAKE WITH CREAMY CHICKEN FILLING
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Potatoes1 kg
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Milk1 cup
- Wheat Flour3 tablespoon
- Salt, black pepper and nutmeg to taste
- Cooked and shredded chicken700 g
- Crushed Garlic3 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Salt, black pepper, red pepper, hot paprika, curry or spices of your choice to taste
- Green smell to taste
- Tomato sauce1/2 cup
- cream cheese2 unit(s)
- Egg yolk1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Cook and mash the potatoes well.
- In a pan add the mashed potatoes, butter, milk, wheat and stir well until it disgraces from the bottom of the pan.
- If you need to, add more flour, but slowly. When you reach the point of a smooth dough that disgraces from the pan, set aside.
- Give the garlic and onion, add the already shredded chicken and mix.
- Add spices, tomato sauce and stir well.
- Add the green smell and the cottage cheese, mix until it's very creamy.
- Grease a baking dish or refractory with butter, and place a part of the dough, spreading it well.
- Put all the stuffing and cover with mozzarella.
- Put the rest of the dough and spread it out and leave it very smooth.
- Beat the yolk with the help of a fork and a spoon of water. Brush this mixture over the dough.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake until the pasta cooks and turns golden.