Pavé in lemon cup with chocolate
View in original language
- Cornmeal Biscuit | 1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Lemon juice | 200 ml
- Chocolate bar | 300 ml
- Sour cream | 200 ml
- Beat the cream with the condensed milk in the blender for 4 minutes.
- Gently add the lemon juice.
- With the chopped chocolate, take it to the microwave for 2 minutes, and stir until it's melted, after that add the cream and your ganache will be ready.
- Make a farofa with the cornstarch biscuit
In individual bowls, place a spoonful of the farofa in the bottom
- Add the lemon mousse
Then a layer of guanache and another layer of lemon mousse
- To finish, decorate with the ganache and chopped chocolate (optional)
- Place in the fridge to set, for about 2 hours.
Did you like this recipe?