palm heart quiche
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1.5 cup
- Butter | 1/4 cup
- Egg | 4 unit(s)
- Sour cream (box) | 1 unit(s)
- Palm | 300 g
- Diced Mozzarella | 100 g
- Grated Parmesan | 100 g
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg | to taste
- Start with the dough: mix the flour with the butter, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon of salt, breaking up the pieces of butter with your hands.
Ps: the ideal is that the butter is pasty (leave it out of the fridge a little before using).
Roll out the dough in a greased removable background shape with oil, moving the dough to the sides of the shape. This process is delicate, go slowly so you don't make the dough too thick or leave holes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For the filling: start by mixing the other two eggs with the box of sour cream. Then add the chopped hearts of palm, mozzarella and parmesan. You can also season with black pepper and nutmeg (to taste). It is not necessary to add salt as the hearts of palm and the cheeses are already salted.
Mix the stuffing well.
- Place the stuffing on the dough and distribute the pieces of palm heart better if they are accumulated in one place.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° for 55 minutes. Enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?