View in original language
- sugar | 1 cup
- butter | 1/2 cup
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- vanilla extract | 2 teaspoon
- flour | 1/2 cup
- baking powder | 3/4 teaspoon
- milk | 1/2 cup
- crumbled paçoca | 3 teaspoon
- FILLING: boxes of condensed milk | 2 unit(s)
- crumbled paçoca | 8 teaspoon
- Margarine | 1 teaspoon
- COVERAGE: Peanut butter until covered | 1 unit(s)
- crumbled paçoca | 8 tablespoon
- Whisk all the ingredients.
- Place in greased and floured form.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for approximately 40 minutes.
- FILLING: Place all ingredients in a pan.
- Stir until you reach the point of ungluing from the bottom of the pan.
- Wait for the cake to cool and cut in half.
- Put the stuffing.
- COVERING: Spread the peanut butter over the cake.
- Then throw crumbled paçoca on top and decorate with paçoca.
Did you like this recipe?