View in original language
- sausage | 10 unit(s)
- Bread (slice) | 12 unit(s)
- Mozzarella Cheese | 4 unit(s)
- Tomato Sauce | 400 g
- White Sauce | 250 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Cut the sausages into rounds. In a pan prepare the sauce for the hot dog as you usually do. I always start by browning a chopped onion, then I add the sausage, let it fry a little, add the tomato sauce, corn and peas, a little water and let it cook until the sauce thickens. Seasonings to taste.
- The white sauce you can buy the sachet ready or make.
- Remove the crusts from the bread slices.
- Take the baking sheet and start making a first layer of bread.
- The second layer will be with the sausage sauce, moisten the bread well with the sauce.
- You continue making the layers according to the height of your baking sheet. In mine, which is tall, there were 6 layers in total (3 of bread and 3 of sausage).
- After the last layer of sausage, add the white sauce.
- Finally, mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Creamy Oven Hot Dog
Oldies hot dog