View in original language
- Large eggplant2 unit(s)
- Sliced Mozzarella200 g
- Tomato sauce1 can(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Seasonings to taste (black pepper, paprika, oregano and salt)1 unit(s)
- Cut the eggplants in half and then make several cuts in the center.
- Season each half with your chosen seasonings and add the garlic. It is necessary to spread this seasoning very well between each cut so that the eggplant is very tasty.
- Distribute the eggplants in a shape and take it to the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for about 35 minutes or until they are very soft.
- After that time, remove the eggplants from the oven, put slices of mozzarella on top and then the tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with oregano, return to the oven for another 15 minutes and that's it.
- Wonderful to accompany with white rice