View in original language
- Eggs | 5 unit(s)
- ½ milk | 1 cup
- Wheat Flour or Corn Starch | 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- Oregano | to taste
- 1 pinch of black pepper | to taste
- Pinch of salt | to taste
- Minced green smell | to taste
- Ham, diced or chopped | 150 g
- Mozzarella, diced or chopped | 150 g
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the help of the fouet and lastly add the yeast and beat a little more. In a refractory add a little oil and spread. The oven must already be preheated. Pour the omelet into the refractory and bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes. It has to be golden. When it's good, just take it out of the oven and serve it with white rice and leaf salad is wonderful. Enjoy your food.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Baked omelet with vegetables