mine volcano cake
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/4 dessert spoon
- Sugar | 1/2 dessert spoon
- Milk | 1 cup
- Chocolate powder | 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Yeast powder | 1 dessert spoon
- Milk | 1 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder | 1 cup
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- In a bowl, add: egg, oil and sugar until smooth. Add slowly: milk, wheat flour and chocolate powder. Mix!
- Add the yeast and continue mixing.
- Pour in your mine form, with a brush grease with butter and a little teigo flour before tossing the dough.
- Take it to the oven at 180°C and stick for 20 minutes, remove from the oven, let it rest.
- In a pan, put the milk, cream and chocolate powder. Stir until it is well mixed, take it to the low oven until it is very creamy, turn off the fire and slowly put it over the cake. Finally, throw drops of chocolate on top, serve yourself.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
fluffy white cake dough
Carrot volcano cake with chocolate ganache
Browdelicia … brownie mixed with cake