View in original language
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Onion cream | 1 unit(s)
- Bacon strips | 6 unit(s)
- In a bowl, place the meat, the onion cream and mix well (with your hand or a silicone shovel).
- Let rest 5 minutes.
- Cut a 30 x 40 cm piece of aluminum foil.
- Place the bacon strips side by side on the aluminum foil.
- Place the meat, arranging it with your hands, forming a cylinder for example.
- Lift the bacon strips as if hugging the meat.
- Close the aluminum foil
- Bake for about 1 hour.
Did you like this recipe?