Light Chicken Pie
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- oat bran | 3 tablespoon
- chemical yeast | 1 tablespoon
- light cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- large chopped onion | 1 unit(s)
- Seasoned chicken breast, cooked and shredded | 1 kg
- chopped tomato | 1 unit(s)
- tomato sauce | 2 tablespoon
- Thread of olive oil | to taste
- Parsley, chives | to taste
- Salt and seasoning to taste (Pepper, Oregano, paprika, rosemary) | to taste
- Place the eggs in a blender and beat well.
Turn off the blender and add the oat bran, the light curd, the yeast.
Turn it on again and beat until you get a homogeneous mixture.
In a large pan, heat the oil and sauté the chopped onion with the shredded chicken, the chopped tomato, the tomato sauce, the chopped parsley, season with salt and seasonings to taste, stir well, pour the mixture from the blender and let it cook over low heat.
Then pour it in a greased shape and take it to bake.
Did you like this recipe?