View in original language
- Maizena Biscuit1 unit(s)
- Powder for juice (lemon)1 unit(s)
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Butter5 tablespoon
- Lemon1 to taste
- Grind the cookies in a blender or crusher, after adding the melted butter, mix well until you unite the 2 ingredients.
- In a refractory place the mixture and cover the bottom and sides, take it to the fire for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream, condensed milk and powder for juice in the blender, beat until a cream is formed.
- Add the cream over the base of the form and take it to the fridge until it freezes, put lemon zest to decorate