View in original language
- Lemon3 unit(s)
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Maizena Biscuit1 unit(s)
- Gelatin1 unit(s)
- Butter100 g
- In a food processor, crush the cookies.
- Melt the butter in the microwave
- Mix the butter into the crushed biscuit, flattening it on the platter.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes and remove.
- In a blender, mix condensed milk, cream, lemon juice and gelatin.
- After beating well, pour over the biscuit, finish with the lemon zest on top
- Put it in the fridge for 20 minutes and it's ready to eat.