View in original language
- butter,3 tablespoon
- Maizena Biscuit (package)1 unit(s)
- sour cream1 unit(s)
- condensed milk1 unit(s)
- unflavored gelatin1 unit(s)
- lemon juice4 unit(s)
- In the blender, place the whole package of biscuits and grind it, then pour all the farofinha into the butter and mix with your hand until the alloy.
- pass all the mixture to the bottom of a removable background shape passing on the sides too, take it to the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- dissolve the unflavored gelatin with 3 tablespoons of cold water, then microwave for 10 seconds.
- in the blender place the condensed milk, the cream, the lemon liquid and the gelatin, beat everything for 3 minutes.
- pass this mixture to the whole shape, throw 1 lemon zest on top to decorate, and leave it in the fridge for 3 hours, then just unmold and serve.