View in original language
- Lemons | 4 unit(s)
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Wheat Flour | 2.1/2 cup
- Baking Powder | 2 coffee spoon
- Add the peeled lemons (and the white skin) and the pits to the blender with the eggs, milk, oil and sugar and beat very well.
- Pass the dough to a bowl with a sieve to remove all the lemon juice.
- After that add the flour and mix with the help of a fuê.
- Add the yeast and mix lightly.
- Transfer to a greased and floured mold in an oven already preheated to 180° for 45 minutes or until baked.
- After uninform and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?