View in original language
- Wheat flour | 200 g
- Butter or margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Water | 1/4 cup
- Salt and Seasoning | to taste
- grated cheese | to taste
- Leek | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese | 1 tablespoon
- Mix the flour, butter, salt, seasoning, grated cheese with your hands, gradually add the water until the dough comes off the bowl.
- The amount of water varies greatly from the quality of the flour and butter so it's important to go slow.
- Then grease a shape and open the dough, make a few holes and take it to bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
- For the stuffing, sauté the garlic, sliced onion and sliced leek, add the cream and correct the salt and season to your taste, the important thing is to leave it very creamy, put a spoon of curd.
- Remove the dough from the oven, let it cool, add the filling and return to the oven to brown. Serve warm.
Did you like this recipe?