View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Cold water | 5 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Cold cubed butter | 150 g
- Wheat flour for dusting the countertop | to taste
- Diced onion | to taste
- Chimichurri | to taste
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese | 1 unit(s)
- Ricotta | 1 unit(s)
- In a bowl mix the flour with the salt. Add the cubes of butter and mix with your fingertips until crumbs form. Add the cold water little by little, one spoon at a time, mixing with your hands until you can form a ball – avoid working the dough too much, leave little dots of butter still apparent so the dough is very crispy.
Shape the dough into a ball and flatten it slightly to form a disc – this makes it easier to roll out. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour (prepare the dough the day before).
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (average temperature) and set aside a 24 cm diameter springform pan with removable bottom.
Remove the dough from the fridge, place it on the countertop sprinkled with wheat flour. Sprinkle some flour over the dough and roll out with a rolling pin to form a circle large enough to cover the bottom and sides of the pan. Roll the dough onto the rolling pin and transfer to the mold. With your fingertips, gently press the dough to cover the entire bottom and sides of the pan. Pass the roll over the edge to cut off the excess dough, take the form with the dough to the fridge for 10 minutes while the oven heats up.
- Cut a circle of parchment paper a little larger than the pan, place it over the dough and fill it with raw beans – they serve as a weight and prevent the dough from swelling and breaking when baking. Place in the oven for about 10 minutes to pre-bake. Meanwhile, prepare the filling
With the leek, sauté the onion and Chimichurri with olive oil, then mix the cream, the cottage cheese and the ricotta, pour over the pre-baked dough, sprinkle grated Parmesan and bake for 30 minutes at 180°
Did you like this recipe?