Lazy Mouse Mousse Pie
View in original language
- Dark chocolate | 360 g
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 2 cup
- Chocolate powder 50% cocoa | 1/2 cup
- Unflavored gelatin envelope | 1 unit(s)
- Wafer (white bis) Box | 1/2 unit(s)
- Beat the cream, condensed milk and chocolate powder in a blender.
- Add the melted chocolate and the hydrated unflavored gelatin to.
- In a shape with a removable bottom, place the bis around and the mousse.
- Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours today the fridge overnight.
- Unmold and serve
Did you like this recipe?