Heart of palm quiche with tofu
View in original language
- White beans | 2 cup
- Potato Starch | 1/2 cup
- Ghee Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Cook the beans and then beat in a mixer without water, making a puree.
- Add the potato starch and ghee to this puree.
- Leave in the fridge for 30 min
- Then put it in the mold and leave it in the fridge for another 15 minutes.
- Then put the cold stuffing on the dough
- Stuffed heart of palm, leek and tofu
- Place in the oven for 45 min on low heat.
- Let cool to cut
Did you like this recipe?