green banana kibbeh
View in original language
- Boiling water | 1 cup
- Wheat for kibbeh | 1 cup
- Green bananas cooked until soft | 4 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Cooked broccoli leaves and stalks | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- Cumin | to taste
- In a bowl, arrange the wheat for kibbeh and hydrate it with boiling water. Cover the container and reserve.
- With a food processor or a fork, puree the bananas.
- Mix the broccoli puree and seasonings.
- Combine this mixture with the wheat for kibe.
- Arrange the dough in a refractory form greased with vegetable oil.
- Take the kibe to the oven – preheated to 180°C – for about 15 minutes or until its surface is lightly golden.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Kibe na Airfryer