Furnace hot dog
View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Milk2 cup
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- sausage8 unit(s)
- Corn1 can(s)
- Tomato, onion, spices to taste
- Straw Potato to taste
- Tomato sauce1 unit(s)
- Blend the dough ingredients in a blender and set aside.
- Sauté the onion, tomato, sausage, seasonings and tomato sauce.
- Pour half of the dough into a greased shape.
- Then add the stuffing.
- Cover with the remaining dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for approximately 30 minutes or until golden. Serve with potato chips.