Fit Salted Cupcake with Cheese Filling
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Oat flakes | 3 tablespoon
- Olive oil (a drizzle) | 1 ml
- Flaxseeds, Chia and Sunflower Nuggets | to taste
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Chemical Yeast | 1 teaspoon
- In a bowl, beat the egg with a whisk or fork;
- Add the oats, olive oil and seeds, mix well and add the chemical yeast.
- I used silicone cupcake liners. I put the dough in half of the forminha, and add a square of mozzarella cheese, and finished with more dough.
- I put black sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the oven or airfryer at 200 degrees for approximately 10 minutes.
- Note: This recipe yields 2 cookies. I used cheese for stuffing, but you can stuff it with chicken, or broccoli, which is also delicious.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Fit chicken dumpling
Fit savory cupcake with cheese filling
Fit Chicken Dumpling
Salty with cheese