In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Butter200 g
- Lard200 g
- Wheat Flour900 g
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Sea Salt to taste
- Separate the yolks from the whites and reserve the yolks.
- In a container mix all the other ingredients well with your hands until you get a smooth and homogeneous mass.
- Fill the bottom of the pan with a layer of dough, place the filling of your choice and cover with a thin layer of dough (roll out with a rolling pin).
- Brush the reserved egg yolk over the entire casserole and place in a preheated oven at 200ºC to bake for about 30 minutes or until golden.
- Makes about 5 units of 450g (considering 200g of stuffing)
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like