Easy Chicken Pie with Cheese
View in original language
- For the dough: Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Milk | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Onion to flavor the dough | 1/2 unit(s)
- Baking powder | 1 dessert spoon
- For the stuffing: Cooked chicken breast, shredded and seasoned to taste | 1 unit(s)
- Cream cheese | to taste
- Mozzarella | to taste
- In the blender, beat all the ingredients for the dough except the yeast, only mix it last.
- Prepare the chicken stuffing with the seasonings you prefer (I used corn, olives, tomato sauce and dehydrated seasonings).
- In a greased and floured roast, place half the dough, add the stuffing, the cottage cheese on top and the mozzarella. Cover with the remaining dough.
- Sprinkle with oregano and grated cheese if you prefer.
- Bake at 180° for +or-35 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?