Dried beef and plantain pie
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- Butter or margarine 70 percent | 500 g
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Dry meat | 700 g
- Banana | 4 unit(s)
- Onion | 2 unit(s)
- Garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Parsley | 1 unit(s)
- Preparation mode
Mix the navy, the butter and the egg until it turns into a farofa Mix well
- Take it to desalgar, the jerky, grind and cut the onion, garlic and parsley, in a frying pan with a thread of olive oil, fry the onion and garlic, and add the jerky last, put the parsley
- In another skillet, fry the plantains in slices.
- Open the dough in a shape, and put the stuffing, on top put the bananas, make the lid and decorate
- Brush with the egg yolk and bake for about 30 minutes until golden.
Did you like this recipe?