Creamy Blender Chicken Pie
View in original language
- Shredded Chicken500 g
- Onion cut into cubes1 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic Cloves5 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- Tomato cut into cubes1 unit(s)
- Can of corn1 can(s)
- Chopped Olives100 g
- shredded mozzarella cheese200 g
- Cream cheese1 unit(s)
- Chicken broth or water1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Chives to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese1/2 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Salt1/2 teaspoon
- Chemical Yeast2 tablespoon
- Milk2 cup
- Corn starch1 cup
- Start by making the filling. In a pan, drizzle a drizzle of oil and brown the onion.
- As soon as the onion is golden, add the garlic, sauté and then add the tomato. saute
- As soon as the tomato withers, add the tomato sauce, chicken cooking broth (if you don't have broth, you can use water). Let the sauce cook and reduce slightly for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- After reducing the sauce a little, add the shredded chicken. The chicken will absorb the broth well and be succulent.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Add the corn, olives and finish with chives. Turn off the fire. Tip: This stuffing needs to be just juicy, if it has too much liquid, let it dry a little in the fire.
- Reserve the stuffing to make the dough.
- In a blender, add: eggs, oil, milk, grated parmesan cheese, salt. Whisk for 1 minute before adding the dry ingredients.
- Then add wheat flour, corn starch, and chemical yeast. Beat until it becomes a very smooth dough.
- Place 1/3 of the dough on a baking sheet greased with oil and wheat flour. Evenly distribute the dough on the baking sheet.
- Put the stuffing, cheese and grated mozzarella cheese. Tip: reserve some of the cheese to put on top of the dough to brown in the oven.
- Add the rest of the dough to cover all the filling.
- Finish with the rest of the grated mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.