View in original language
- Oil or olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion | 02 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic | 02 unit(s)
- 1 large ripe and seeded tomato, chopped and 1 sliced tomato for decoration | 02 unit(s)
- Tomato puree | 01 cup
- Sardines with tomato sauce | 02 unit(s)
- Hot water | 1/2 cup
- Pea | 01 can(s)
- Chopped Green Olives | 03 tablespoon
- 1 chopped hard-boiled egg to go in the couscous mixture and 2 sliced eggs to garnish | 03 unit(s)
- Chopped palm heart | 01 cup
- Chopped green smell | 01 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper sauce | to taste
- Corn flour | 2 cup
- Breadcrumbs | 01 tablespoon
- In a large pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion and garlic. Add the chopped tomatoes and sauté for a while.
- Add the tomato puree, the sardine tomato sauce and the water. Cook over low heat, covered pan, until the tomato breaks down.
- Add the pea, the olive, 1 chopped egg, the hearts of palm, the parsley and the sardines. Cook until it boils.
- Season with salt and pepper sauce to taste.
- Gradually add the cornmeal mixed with the breadcrumbs, stirring constantly, check the salt again.
- In a round shape with a hole (about 20 cm) decorate the sides and bottom with the boiled egg cut into slices, the chopped olives, the palm heart slices and the tomato slices, set aside.
- Slowly pour the preparation into the decorated mold. Squeeze lightly.
- Unmold and serve hot or cold.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like