View in original language
- Milk400 ml
- Corn starch1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Gem1 unit(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- vanilla essence1 teaspoon
- wafer pack2 unit(s)
- Dark or milk chocolate200 g
- In a saucepan, add the milk, cornstarch, condensed milk, egg yolk, heavy cream and vanilla essence.
- Mix and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly;
- Stir until it thickens and starts to release from the bottom of the pan;
- Dip the cookies in the milk quickly and accommodate them, one next to the other, in a refractory; off the heat and set aside to cool;
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool
- Make a layer of cream on top of the cookies and continue the process until the cream is finished;
- In another pan, prepare the ganache, pour the cream and place over medium heat;
- When it starts to boil, turn off the heat immediately and add the chocolate to the milk or semisweet and stir until completely melted;
- Pour the ganache over the last layer of cream and spread it well;
- Take it to the fridge, leave for 3 hours and serve!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Chocolate pave with Maizena biscuit
Hidden ground beef