In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Unsalted butter | 100 g
- refined sugar | 160 g
- Wheat Flour | 175 g
- Milk | 120 ml
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Dried fruit - I used candied fruit, apricot, cherry, raisin and cranberry | 1 cup
- Icing sugar | 1 cup
- Orange Juice | 3 tablespoon
- Fruit for decoration - fig, cherry, apricot | to taste
- In a bowl, beat the butter, eggs and sugar until a very white and light mixture. Add the flour and milk little by little, mixing with a fork.
- Add the fruits and transfer the mixture to a greased shape.
- Add the baking soda and transfer the dough to shape.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
- For the topping, combine the icing sugar with the orange juice. Place over the cold cake and decorate with the fruits.
Did you like this recipe?