View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Wheat flour3 cup
- grated cheese50 g
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Oil1/2 cup
- Cooked chicken breast1 unit(s)
- Cup of cottage cheese200 g
- Dough preparation: Put all the ingredients in the blender until it becomes a smooth mass, finally add the yeast.
- Filling preparation: Cook the chicken breast in the pressure cooker for 15 minutes and shred.
- In the fire, sauté the onion and garlic put the shredded chicken. Season with oregano, cumin, coloral, tomato, pepper and coriander salt. Seasoning to taste.
- In the form: I put half of the dough in the mold then the stuffing I added a glass of curd and the rest of the dough on top. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.