CHICKEN PIE WITH PURE POTATOES
View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Whole milk | 500 ml
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Wheat flour | 2...1/2 cup
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- put in blender
- Eggs, milk, oil, grated cheese, salt
- hit well
- Gradually add the flour and beat
- finally the yeast
- In a form put half of the dough.
- Put the chicken stuffing (made according to your preference)
- Place a mashed potato on top of the stuffing (made to your liking)
- Place a pot of cottage cheese on top of the puree.
- Finally, add the rest of the dough.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and oregano
- Now just take it to bake.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
FLUFFY FUBA CAKE WITH COCONUT MILK
CHICKEN PIE WITH VEGETABLES
FUBA CAKE WITH GUAVA DROPS