View in original language
- Wheat flour | 800 g
- Margarine approx. | 500 g
- Yolk without the film | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Large shredded chicken breast | 1 unit(s)
- Cornstarch (to make a cream) | 1 tablespoon
- Seasonings to taste tomato, onion, pepper, green smell, garlic black pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Cook the chicken breast and shred.
- Fry a clove of garlic, put the seasonings, tomato sauce, then the Chicken (you can prepare it your way)
- It will create a broth, in half a glass of water, dilute the corn starch, and mix it with the chicken until you make a delicious cream.
- Sprinkle green smell, and reserve
- let's go to pasta
Never put the wheat, salt, the yolk in a bowl and add the margarine and stir until it opens, either by hand or with a rolling pin.
- In a shape or molds open the dough. Stuff and cover.
- Brush with the yolk.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until golden.
Did you like this recipe?