View in original language
- Shredded chicken breast1 kg
- Corn1 can(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Straw Potato500 g
- Mozzarella to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sauté and make the shredded chicken with the seasoning of your taste
- In a blender, process the corn and mix with the cream.
- add salt
- Put the cream in a pan and put it in the oven until it creates consistency.
- Add the chicken to the cream and mix.
- In a refractory place the mixture
- cover with mozzarella
- Place the potato straw on top of the mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes