View in original language
- Washed Potatoes1 kg
- Whole milk1/3 cup
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Ham (if you like)200 g
- Mozzarella300 g
- Chicken breast1 kg
- Canned corn1 can(s)
- Boil the potatoes and mash them well.
- Place in a pan and add the milk, butter and salt, make a puree (it has to be firmer) and set aside.
- In a pan, brown the onion with oil and add the chicken, corn, peas, olives and tomato sauce and stir well.
- Add the water and chicken broth and let it boil until the sauce is very dry.
- Turn off, add the green smell and book.
- Grease a refractory with butter and line the bottom with half of the puree, put the sauce and then the ham and half of the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 20 minutes, serve and enjoy!