Chicken casserole 😋
View in original language
- 250 grams of margarine, 3 cups of wheat flour, 1 cooked and shredded chicken breast, 1 catupiry bag, 1 tomato, 1 pepper, 1 onion and olives, all chopped, black pepper, salt and parsley to taste | 500 g
- Mix the flour and margarine until it forms a dough that doesn't stick to your hands...
- In a pressure cooker, cook the chicken for 20 minutes in water and salt, if you prefer, add a chicken broth tablet.
- In another pan, sauté the tomato, peppers, onion, olive, pepper and green smell, with the cooked and shredded chicken, add to the stew..
- Divide the dough into two equal parts.
With the help of a rolling pin, open and line a medium bottom of a board, throw the catupiry, over the chicken and finally the other part of the dough, brush with a yolk and bake in medium fire for 30 minutes......
Did you like this recipe?