View in original language
- Egg1 unit(s)
- tablespoons of wheat flour6 tablespoon
- tablespoons of grated cheese5 tablespoon
- Pinch of Oregano1 pound
- spoon (dessert) of baking powder1 dessert spoon
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- cup (tea) of milk1 teaspoon
- cup (tea) of oil1/2 teaspoon
- pinch of salt1 pound
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until the dough is firm and thick.
- For a more consistent dough, add another portion of wheat flour.
- Grease a shape with oil and pour half of the dough until it covers the entire bottom.
- Then add a filling of your choice and cover with the rest of the dough.
- Bake in a medium oven (180°C), preheated, for 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like