View in original language
- Ground beef1/2 kg
- Corn1 can(s)
- Pea1 can(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Soybean oil2 tablespoon
- Garlic3 unit(s)
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Oil1 tablespoon
- Milk3 cup
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Corn starch1 cup
- Salt1/2 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the garlic;
- Add the onion and sauté a little more;
- Add the ground beef and sauté for about 5 minutes or until cooked, no need to add water.
- Add the tomato and sauté for another 1 minute;
- Add salt, black pepper and paprika (optional) and mix well;
- Add the corn, the pea, the green smell and mix for another 1 minute;
- Turn off the heat and set aside.
- For the dough: In the blender, add the eggs, oil and milk; Beat for 1 minute; Then add the wheat flour, corn starch and salt;
- Beat everything for another 2 minutes or until you get a very homogeneous mixture; Finally, add the yeast and beat for 15 seconds, just to mix well.
- In a shape (37x26x05) greased with butter, place half of the dough;
- Then place the stuffing on top of this layer of dough;
- Then pour the rest of the dough;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 50 minutes or until golden.