View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Milk (the measure is a glass of curd) | 1 unit(s)
- Oil (the measure is a cup of curd) | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 dessert spoon
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 10 tablespoon
- Grated Parmesan | 2 tablespoon
- 1. To make the pie dough, place all the above ingredients for the dough in the blender, except the yeast.
4. Beat well until a homogeneous mass is formed and mix the yeast with a spatula.
- 5. Put half of the dough in a greased shape with margarine and flour.
6. Then add the stuffing you prefer on top of the dough.
7. Add the rest of the dough.
8. Distribute the Requeijão over the entire pie and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 to 35 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?