View in original language
- Bananas | 5 unit(s)
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Flour | 2 cup
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Royal Powder | 1/2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon | to taste
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, in a bowl and stir.
- Then place the already mashed or sliced bananas in the dough.
- Then add the milk, the eggs AND the melted butter and finally add cinnamon to taste
- Grease a baking sheet and place the dough and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?