Banana Bread with Peanuts
View in original language
- Ripe White Bananas | 2 unit(s)
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Oat Flour | 1 cup
- Brown Sugar | 1/4 cup
- Sugar-free Peanut Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1/2 teaspoon
- Sodium Bicarbonate | 1/2 coffee spoon
- Salt (pinch) | 1/4 coffee spoon
- Ripe Banana for Garnish | 1 unit(s)
- Mash two bananas well in a bowl. Add the sugar and peanut butter, mix well. Add the eggs and beat with fouet for a minute. Add the oatmeal, baking soda and salt. Stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Finally, add the yeast.
Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan and garnish with the other banana cut in half, lengthwise.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?