Baking Cheese Bread
View in original language
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 125 ml
- Oil | 100 ml
- Sour Sprinkle | 250 g
- Parmesan cheese | 250 g
- Baking powder | 1 dessert spoon
- Salt | to taste
- Mozzarella cheese | 100 g
- Ham | 100 g
- Cottage cheese or catupiry | 200 g
- Beat the egg, milk, oil and sour flour in a blender.
- Turn off the blender and add the yeast, parmesan cheese and salt. Gently mix with a spoon
- In a greased shape add half of this dough
- I put the stuffing, ham, cheese and curd and cover with the rest of the dough.
- Bake in a moderate oven for approximately 4 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Did you like this recipe?