View in original language
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Cherry tomato | 1 cup
- Peeled Tomato | 1 can(s)
- Sliced Mozzarella | 400 g
- Grated Parmesan | 40 g
- Squeezed lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Zucchini | 3 unit(s)
- Sauté the meat with the onion and season to taste
- Add the cherry tomatoes and the peeled tomatoes
- Let it cook on low heat until reduced.
- Place the zucchini in a bowl with the lemon juice and water.
- Bring water to a boil with a little salt.
- Cook the zucchinis for 3 minutes and leave them in ice water
- Intercale layers of zucchini, meat sauce and mozzarella
- On the last layer, sprinkle the parmesan
- Place in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes
- Serve :)
Did you like this recipe?