Wholemeal Chicken Pancake
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 50 g
- Oat bran | 50 g
- Milk | 200 ml
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Chicken breast fillet | 400 g
- Tomato sauce | 1 cup
- Canned corn | 1 can(s)
- Cook the chicken breast with the seasonings you prefer.
- Unravel, mix with the corn and reserve.
- For the pancake batter, mix the flours, egg, milk and salt.
- After homogenizing, place 1 ladle in the heated skillet.
- Let the pancake batter brown on both sides.
- With everything ready, put the stuffing on the dough and roll up.
- Place the pancakes on a baking sheet and pour the sauce on top!
Did you like this recipe?