Whole grain bread
View in original language
- Traditional wheat flour1 cup
- Whole wheat flour2 cup
- Brown sugar2 tablespoon
- Diet Margarine1 tablespoon
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Chemical Baking Powder2 tablespoon
- Warm water to taste
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Then add the margarine.
- Add the water little by little until the dough reaches the kneading point.
- Knead the dough and debt well into three parts.
- Open each part of the dough with a rolling pin and then roll it up like a roulade.
- Place in greased shape and let rise until doubled in volume.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° for approximately 35/40 minutes.