In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Macaroni of your choice cooked | 4 cup
- Red beans cooked al dente | 1 cup
- Tomato sauce | 2 cup
- Corn | 1/4 cup
- Fresh peas | 1/4 cup
- grated carrot | 1/3 cup
- Chopped red and yellow bell pepper | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion | 1/4 cup
- Chopped Garlic | 1 teaspoon
- Hot water | 1 cup
- Diced Italian Zucchini | 1/3 cup
- Salt | to taste
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | 1 dessert spoon
- In a pan heat the oil and brown the onion, garlic and bell pepper.
- Add tomato sauce, water, beans, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrot and corn, mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the peas and zucchini, cook for 1 minute, adjust the salt and add the pasta, toss in the sauce and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like