Vegan gluten-free pasta with soy protein bolognese sauce
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Tomato400 g
- Raw soy protein50 g
- Macaroni300 g
- Onion50 g
- Garlic15 g
- Oregano2 g
- Olive oil30 g
- Water for cooking protein400 g
- Salt to taste10 g
- Chop something, onion and tomato. Make a basic tomato sauce. Brown the onion and garlic, add oregano and chopped tomatoes with a little water, bring to a boil. Blend in a blender and return to heat for 5 minutes. Reserve.
- Put the soy protein to cook with in the water, let all the water dry. Add garlic, oil and salt and let it sauté.
- Mix the protein with the ready-made tomato sauce and leave it on the fire for a little taste. If you have basil, add it too.
- Put water to heat and add the gluten-free pasta. leave aldente
- In a deep dish, add the sauce and the pasta on top. Don't forget to follow me for more news
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Soy Protein Stroganoff
Soy Protein with Carrots and Potatoes
Vegan soy protein, delicious
Soy protein steak