View in original language
- Noodles for udon | 250 g
- Tikuwa | 1 unit(s)
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Back chicken carcass | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Chopped chives | to taste
- Shoyu | 3/4 cup
- Hondashi | 1 unit(s)
- Ajinomoto | 1 teaspoon
- Water | 2 l
- kombu seaweed | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 dessert spoon
- Start with the broth by boiling the water with the back and a 5x10cm piece of kombu seaweed until reduced to 1.5l more or less. Remove the foam that rises during cooking.
Season the broth with sugar, soy sauce, an envelope of Hondashi and Ajinomoto. Adjust salt if necessary.
- Cook the macaroni according to the package, drain and rinse with plenty of cold water and set aside.
- Cut the onion into very thin slices and if you don't like the strong flavor, let it soak until the dish is ready.
- Cut the tikuwa into slices and set aside.
- Beat the eggs and make thin omelets, then cut into strips and set aside.
- To serve, place the noodles in a bowl and pour the broth until covered. Arrange the tikuwa, omelet, onion and chives all to taste on top.
You can make a tempura to go with it!
Did you like this recipe?