View in original language
- Macaroni | 250 g
- Garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato extract | 280 g
- Salt | to taste
- Parmesan cheese | to taste
- Solid tuna in natural or oil | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | to taste
- Peel and cut the garlic in half and put them in a pan to brown in the oil.
- After the garlic is golden, let the feather cool a little so it doesn't splash in the next step.
- Add the tuna and saute
- Add tomato paste and then a glass of water
- Add salt to taste
- Let it boil until the broth thickens, always stirring so as not to burn the bottom and turn off the pan.
- Add the cream and mix well
- In a large pot, add enough water to cook the pasta.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the pasta, always stirring so it doesn't stick until it reaches the point of cooking.
- drain the noodles
- Mix the pasta with the sauce
- And finally, assemble the plates and pour the cheese on top.
Did you like this recipe?